SensiML and onsemi have joined forces to deliver a complete machine learning solution for autonomous sensor data processing and predictive modeling. The collaboration allows SensiML’s Analytics Toolkit development software with the RSL10 Sensor Development Kit from onsemi to create a platform ideal for edge sensing applications such as industrial process control and monitoring.
SensiML’s ability to support AI functions in a small memory footprint, along with onsemi’s RSL10’s integrated processing, DSP, memory, and radio communications capabilities, enables sophisticated smart sensing on a single chip without the need for cloud analytics of highly dynamic raw sensor data.
- Delivers a full AI/ML solution for the ultra-low power RSL10 Sensor Development Kit from onsemi
- Reduced development time and rapid prototyping of innovative smart IoT product concepts
- Ability to add AI/ML functionality to products without in-depth data science experience or expertise
- Faster time-to-market with more intelligent IoT devices
- High AI modeling confidence from an end-to-end workflow that includes powerful dataset annotation, automated data labeling, full model transparency, and flexibility to tune or modify all aspects of the code
- RSL10-based platform enables Edge-AI sensor processing and wireless communication in one system
- Real-time continuous monitoring for process optimizations and maintenance planning