We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team to help realize our vision for enabling everyone to build intelligent endpoint IoT devices using advanced dev tools that take the complexity out of AI. This role involves planning, design, development, piloting, implementation, and maintenance of our front and back-end SaaS service offerings. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and can work well both independently and within a team. They are a self-starter eager to learn new technologies and deploy commercially robust and secure services and applications.
- Develop back-end systems along with web-based front-end applications to administer scalable user onboarding, management, provisioning, and billing.
- Develop eCommerce portal and advanced services that enable deployment and scalable monetization of new AI-based developer services.
- Manage and maintain the data model and enforce database quality standards
- Develop and extend test coverage of existing code bases
- Work closely with internal team and external partners to ensure new developments align with roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Support ongoing development for existing projects/applications
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance SensiML AI service offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or similar degree
- 7+ years’ experience developing and deploying end to end applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of good relational database design principles and experience building and deploying scalable database schema and and technology
- Experience with Python programming, PostgreSQL, and Django
- Strong experience with test driven development methodologies
- Familiarity with REST API and web service development
- Experience developing applications on cloud platforms (AWS)
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
- Knowledge of IoT and wearables technology
- Experience of using user centric design and applying User Experience concepts
- Familiarity with data privacy concepts (GDPR, PCI)
SensiML believes the opportunity for IoT smart sensing devices to enrich our lives is only just beginning. Advances in miniaturized high-fidelity sensing enabled by MEMS technology and smartphone economies of scale continue to drive new groundbreaking capabilities to measure the world around us. The next big advance before us is the convergence of these low-cost rich-data sensors with ever more capable microcontrollers and the advent of vector and machine learning accelerators that will bring significant leaps in intelligence to rich data sensing devices.
As with nearly every advance in computing hardware, software development tools allowing programmers to fully tap these new capabilities are critical but all too often overlooked. SensiML is committed to the development and commercialization of a groundbreaking machine-learning developer tool suite that facilitates rapid creation of evolving, real-time embedded algorithms for a new generation of smart sensing Internet of Things and wearable computing devices.
The core team is composed of data scientists, developers, and managers formerly from Intel Corporation that set out to build a game-changing software development tool to simplify the complex problem of building AI algorithms for practical use in ultra low-power microcontroller applications as found in consumer IoT devices, industrial sensor endpoints, and wearables. In January 2019, SensiML was acquired by QuickLogic Corporation with a charter to continue its vision for simplifying AI algorithm development with powerful, platform-agnostic tools that make AI practical and useful by all developers on low-power embedded smart devices of nearly all capabilities.